Upcoming Residency Verification Dates
8th Grade Residency Dates
April 26 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
April 28 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
7th Grade Residency Dates
May 9 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM by alpha A-L
May 11 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM by alpha M-Z
May 19 MAKE-UP DAY 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Location: BVM Cafeteria
**Parents need to bring proof of residency and should complete the online registration process prior to arrival.
REGISTRAR: Mrs. Enriquez
SCHOOL YEAR 2017/2018 REQUIREMENTS
Please call the Counseling Office at 619-397-2220 to schedule an appointment. Registration is a two part process: Online and also providing the school the following documentation:
To register your student for the upcoming school to attend school in July, you are required to register your child on-line before residency verification dates. At the end of the on-line registration process please submit and print Summary Report, bring those pages along with one (1) original proof of residence (see included list of approved documents) on one of the above dates.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Provide one of the following utility bills listed below that is no more than 60 days old (MUST BE ORIGINAL): Gas & Electric, Water, first 2 pages of the cable TV bill, Trash or Sewer bill. A complete list of the APPROVED documents is stated on the Affidavit Verification of Residency form. TELEPHONE OR CELL PHONE BILLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
OTHER RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS
- If applicable – Joint resident District Agreement completed and signed by the student’s parent AND the Joint Resident (form 7424). See form for additional required documents.
- If applicable – Caregiver Authorization Affidavit (forms 7423 & 7424).
- Please contact District Office at 619-691-5564
- Recent Report Card (or previous school’s transfer/release from). Official transcripts required for grade 8 students (and grade 7 during 2nd semester) coming from outside of the Sweetwater District.
- If applicable – Copy of IEP if Special Education.
Test Scores (standardized, CELDT, other).
- 4 doses at any age
- 3 doses meet requirement if at least one given after the 2nd birthday
- 4 doses at any age
- 3 doses meet requirement if at least one given on or after 2nd (Td booster recommended if more that 5 years since last dose)
- At least 1 dose given on or after the 7th birthday for entry into the 7th grade
- 2 doses given on or after the first birthday
- 1 dose or physician documented proof of disease (chickenpox) history. If vaccinated on or after the 13th birthday will need 2 doses.