Upcoming Registration/Residency Verification Dates
INCOMING 7TH GRADE RESIDENT STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY ATTENDING A CVESD FEEDER SCHOOL MAY NOW PICK UP THEIR COURSE SELECTION FORMS FROM THE BONITA VISTA MIDDLE SCHOOL MAIN OFFICE.
8th Grade Residency
TUESDAY, March 19 3:30 – 6:00
WEDNESDAY, March 20 3:30 – 6:00
THURSDAY, March 21 3:30 – 6:00
Make up day FRIDAY, May 10 1:00 – 3:30
7th Grade Registration/Residency
TUESDAY, April 16 3:30 – 6:00
WEDNESDAY, April 17 3:30 – 6:00
THURSDAY, April 18 3:30 – 6:00
Charter schools, private schools and transfer students:
TUESDAY, May 7 & WEDNESDAY, May 8
Make up day:
FRIDAY, May 10 1:00 – 3:30
Location: BVM Cafeteria
**Parents need to bring proof of residency and should complete the online registration process prior to arrival.
REGISTRAR: Mrs. Toni Lehotsky
Counseling Center Office: 619.397.2220
SCHOOL YEAR 2019/2020 REQUIREMENTS
Registration is a two part process: Online and also providing the school the following documentation:
To register your student for the upcoming school to attend school in July, you are required to register your child on-line before residency verification dates. At the end of the on-line registration process please submit and print Summary Report, bring those pages along with one (1) original proof of residence (see included list of approved documents) on one of the above dates.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Provide one of the following utility bills listed below that is no more than 60 days old (MUST BE ORIGINAL): Gas & Electric, Water, first 2 pages of the cable TV bill, Trash or Sewer bill. A complete list of the APPROVED documents is stated on the Affidavit Verification of Residency form. TELEPHONE OR CELL PHONE BILLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
OTHER RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS
- If applicable – Joint resident District Agreement completed and signed by the student’s parent AND the Joint Resident (form 7424). See form for additional required documents.
- If applicable – Caregiver Authorization Affidavit (forms 7423 & 7424).
- Please contact District Office at 619-691-5564
- Recent Report Card (or previous school’s transfer/release from). Official transcripts required for grade 8 students (and grade 7 during 2nd semester) coming from outside of the Sweetwater District.
- If applicable – Copy of IEP if Special Education.
Test Scores (standardized, CELDT, other).