View video recording of the Back to School Night General Session here.
When: Thursday, August 12
Where: Online Live via Zoom
Time: Title I parent meeting at 5pm, followed by a general session at 6pm
An agenda with links to all of the sessions was emailed to the main primary contact on Wednesday morning. Please check your email. If you did not receive the email, you can still join the meetings if you know who your student’s teachers are. The links can be found on this website [link]
Our tutoring and Academic Enrichment Center (AEC) hours begin Monday, August 9. Please see attached schedules (they will be posted in classrooms and on school website)
Students have a number of options to choose from—please see the attached schedule, in order to receive help in all subject areas. Our tutoring and AEC classrooms are staffed by certificated teachers dedicated to helping students complete assignments and submit them to the proper teacher.
Due to Covid Protocols students will be required to:
1. Sign in using the QR code specific to the tutoring session.
2. All sign in information is required-Name, ID#, subject, teacher that student is doing work for, time in.
3. Remain the entire hour or remainder of session.
4. In the event that a student must sign out because of parent pick-up—Student will use QR code to sign out (this records the time so that if a parent would like to verify attendance-it is recorded)
AM/PM Tutoring, AEC, and ARC—
1. Sign in using QR code.
2. Remain in tutoring session to complete work and get assistance from teacher.
3. School and classroom guidelines apply.
4. Submit assignment to teacher
1. Go directly to tutoring room (do not go to your advisory and ask to leave). Once classroom is at capacity students will be moved to another room or sent to their assigned advisory class depending on teacher availability.
2. Late students will not be admitted.
3. Sign in using QR code.
4. Remain entire advisory period.
5. School and classroom guidelines apply.
6. Submit assignment to teacher
7. Student must attend Advisory tutoring all week M-Th.
8. Ms. Ugarte will clear attendance for advisory and can verify for parents student attendance. If a parent receives an absence notification they can email Lucy.Ugarte@sweetwaterschools.org and attendance during advisory can be verified.
Fall Intramural Sports tryouts continue to be scheduled. This posting will be updated to reflect the most current information.
Athlete registration required prior to participation. No exceptions.
Show your school spirit! Join the BVM Color Guard!
WHAT: BVM Color Guard
WHEN: Every Tuesday from 3:15-4:15PM
WHERE: BVM Adaptive Building
Permission slip required.
Information and permission slip can be accessed by opening the document below:
MAKE-UP MEETING FOR THOSE WHO COULD NOT ATTEND.
The BVM X Country Season is starting soon!
X Country offers a chance to improve your fitness, represent BVM in competition with other schools, meet new friends and have fun!
If you’re interested in joining the team, please attend a virtual meeting via Google Meet.
WHEN: Tuesday, August 3, 2021
WHO: Student athletes and their parents
TIME: 7:00-7:30 PM
At meeting time, click the meeting link below or copy and paste it into a web browser to join.
MAKE-UP X Country Informational Meeting
Tuesday, August 3 · 7:00 – 7:30pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/zqk-rpdi-for
Or dial: (US) +1 442-900-4195 PIN: 622 810 345#
Please join BVM Principal Mrs. Kramer for Coffee with the Principal
WHEN: Thursday, July 29th
Virtual Meeting in Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 871 6602 3684
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,87166023684# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,87166023684# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 871 6602 3684
Find your local number: https://sweetwaterschools-org.zoom.us/u/kcYpa0hCYg
The 2021-2022 school year begins on:
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
On the first day of school students follow a special minimum day schedule (see below) and receive a copy of their full class schedule in their Advisory class. Students can find their Advisory class by referring to posters displayed throughout campus. BVM Staff will be available to help all students and answer questions.
Please plan to arrive on campus early and take traffic into consideration.
Still need to complete your registration? Please click below: