Feeder or Non Feeder NOT living in BVM Zone WITH approved transfer from Sweetwater Union High School District

If you do not live in BVM’s School Zone you will need an Approved Transfer to attend school at BVM.  Come to our campus, with a copy of your Approved Transfer to pick up a packet and fill out the Household Form.  Once we have your information in the school system, you will be issued an activation code.  Next you will need to complete the On-Line-Registration (OLR).  When you have completed the OLR please make an appointment to enroll your student.

STEP 1:      Pick up a packet from BVM

STEP 2:      Fill out a Household form & ask for the Activation Code

STEP 3:      Complete the On Line Registration Process (OLR)

STEP 4:      Make an appointment to bring in documentation